Publications using libmesh
Presentations and Conference Talks
- Benjamin S. Kirk & Todd A. Oliver, Validation of SUPG Finite Element Simulations of Shockwave/Turbulent Boundary Layer Interactions in Hypersonic Flows, Presented at 51st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, January 2013. PDF
- Kirk, Amar, Stogner, Oliver, & Bauman, Recent Advancements in Stabilized Finite Element Methods for Hypersonic Reacting Flows, Presented at the 17th International Conference on Finite Elements in Flow Problems (FEF 2013). PDF
- Kirk, Peterson, & Stogner, The libMesh Finite Element Library, Presented at 2013 PRACE Summer School, Ostrava, Czech Republic, June 2013. PDF
- Kirk, Peterson, & Stogner, The libMesh Finite Element Library, Presented at CILAMCE 2014, The XXXV Ibero-Latin American Congress on Computational Methods in Engineering, Fortaleza, Brazil, November 2014. PDF
Updating publications.html (Developer Instructions)
- Install bibtex2html (sample OSX instructions below)
curl -O https://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/ftp/bibtex2html/bibtex2html-1.96-osx-x86_64.zip
cp bibtex2html-1.96-osx-x86_64/bibtex2html /somewhere/in/your/PATH
- Clone the website repo (if not already cloned) in ~/projects:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:libMesh/libMesh.github.io.git
Regenerate the publications.html page
- Run script which generates html.
- Commit publications.html in the main libmesh repo.
git ci -a -m"Regenerate publications webpage."
- Add the header and footer. In your libmesh build directory (this will also run configure if necessary):
- Check the diffs (make sure the header/footer is unchanged):
git diff ~/projects/libMesh.github.io/publications.html publications.html
Update the website version
- Copy the publications.html file over
cp $LIBMESH_ROOT/build/doc/html/publications.html ~/projects/libMesh.github.io/publications.html
- You can verify that it looks OK by examining the local version:
- Commit and push to GitHub to update the live version
git commit -a -m"Updating the publications page manually."
git push origin master