MDS PhoneGap API Demo with jQuery Mobile
- PhoneGap v1.4.1 - all APIs implemented
- jQuery Mobile v1.0.1 + Media queries for multiple screen sizes
- For Android 2.1+ Phones or Tablets
- April 17, 2012: code in assets/www updated to work with PhoneGap 1.4+ and jQuery Mobile 1.0.1+
- This is the default PhoneGap API Demo w/jQuery Mobile and Template in AppLaud Cloud Alpha 3
- OR Download zip file, in AppLaud Cloud: New > Import Project (and select zip file)
- This is default project for PhoneGap API Demo w/jQuery Mobile in AppLaud Eclipse v1.2.7+
- Select Use PhoneGap example source as template for project with jQuery Mobile in project creation wizard
- PhoneGap API Demo (without jQuery Mobile)
Newly released cloud-based IDE, MDS AppLaud Cloud, enables PhoneGap development in the cloud - no downloads, installs or cables needed. Register for AppLaud Cloud from your Chrome browser, download the AppLaud App to your Android device, and start developing!
MDS PhoneGap API Demo with jQuery Mobile by Mobile Developer Solutions and its contents available under the terms of the MIT License 2008. Some modules may not be the copyright of Mobile Developer Solutions. These modules contain explicit declarations at their source of origin and in the code itself. No external contributions are allowed under licenses which are fundamentally incompatible with the MIT license that GMap Demo is distributed under.
Portions of source code and documentation in this app are licensed under PhoneGap's Apache License.
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2012 Mobile Developer Solutions
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.