Contributing to Libero
We encourage contributions of any kind. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by the code of conduct.
Contributions of code or documentation are covered by our Contributor License Agreement (CLA). Please sign the CLA or make sure your employer has signed the CLA on your behalf. If you have questions about the CLA please email the team at email@example.com.
All Libero repositories will have further instructions in their own
The basic steps for code contributions are:
- Fork, then clone the repo
- Set up your machine and install dependencies
- Run all tests and ensure they pass to check your environment is working
- Make your change, adding new tests
- Run all tests and ensure they pass
- Push to your fork and make a pull request
We try to respond to pull requests with an initial comment within 3 working days.
You can help your pull request be accepted by:
- Writing tests
- Following the coding standards - (e.g. PHP coding standards)
- Writing good commit messages