Note: Work In Progress. This project is not ready and not functioning yet!
Password changer web application for atmoz/sftp.
This is a self service password changer web application for end users. It is designed to handle the user passwords in the config format specified by an SFTP container (see atmoz/sftp). The configuration is supposed to be mounted for both the SFTP and the password changer application. The SFTP container is listening for the config file changes with inotify.
- Running in a docker container, where a single golang binary is serving the web page
- It is supposed to run behind a TLS terminating reverse HTTP proxy
- It is using Material Design Lite to avoid ugliness
- Create Dockerfile
- Real authentication
- Actual password handling
- Configuration via env variables
- Facing all the quick and dirty solutions
Super extra TODO:
- Activity log
- Admin UI