- Add FUSE_CAP_CACHE_SYMLINKS: allow caching symlinks in kernel page cache.
- Various minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Remove obsolete workarounds in examples.
- Do not require C++ compiler for building.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Fixed memory leak in fuse_session_new().
- Fixed an issue with the linker version script.
- Make ioctl prototype conditional on FUSE_USE_VERSION. Define FUSE_USE_VERSION < 35 to get old ioctl prototype with int commands; define FUSE_USE_VERSION >= 35 to get new ioctl prototype with unsigned int commands.
- Various small bugfixes.
- Added support for FUSE_EXPLICIT_INVAL_DATA to enable only invalidate cached pages on explicit request.
- Added support for FUSE_LSEEK operation which can be used to report holes in sparse files.
- Added UFSD to whitelist (so users can now mount FUSE filesystems on mountpoints within UFSD filesystems).
- Added custom log message handler function support so that libfuse applications can direct messages to syslog(3) or other logging systems. stderr remains the default. See
fuse_log.hfor the new API.
- The init script is now installed to /etc/ rather than /usr/local/etc by default.
- Minor bugfixes