- Lookup lightweight/annotated tag by name.
- V8 AdjustForMemoryByCompensatingWithAReallyLongMethodName when we allocate libgit2 stuff
(Old) TODO - probably still relevant
- Integrity tests, make sure bindings don't choke or segfault on really bad data.
- Possibly implement custom backend support, allowing JS callbacks to provide a custom git backend.
- Check for memory leaks
- Cache raw objects properly, so two requests for the same oid don't result in different objects.
- Maybe add convenience methods to all existing wrapped objects to get the raw object equivalent of them.
- Error handling in the EIO initialization stuff for objects. Not sure if something can go wrong there, but better safe than sorry.
- Tests for initializing a new repository, bare or workingdir.
- Stress test suite.
- Perf tests.
- See if we can remove the lock on repository for some serious speed.
- Make sure all create/get stuff in repo is returning local copies of handles.
- Update Index to not use getters/setters for index modification. Instead, work with an array like tree entries.