A Bash script to create the file structure and required files for a flask application. By default, the script generates a single app; other apps can be made using the same folder structure, if needed.
The script is meant to fill the void in the FLask community where there isn't really a quick way to start a project like there is for something like Django.
- A Linux (Unix) based computer (the script was tested on a Mac)
- virtualenv installed at an OS wide level
- Place the script in a folder where you want to create the Flask application
- Open up terminal and change your directory to the folder where you placed the script
- Run the following to give the script the required permissions
sudo chmod 700 flasky.sh
- Run the script using