You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
- Release of 2.4.4
- Removed un-needed var
- Release of 2.4.3gst
- Added spec for multi-word strings as command names to be called cor…
…rectly, with options before command name
- Updated manifest
- Added core ext spec
- Refactored String#tokenize again
- Refactored String#tokenize
Revert "- Refactoring and memoization of command_name_from_args"
This reverts commit c03af7a.
- Refactoring and memoization of command_name_from_args
- Fixed bug in command_name_from_args
- Added terminal table thing to readme
- Terminal table doc
- Release of 2.4.1
- Release of 2.4.0
- Added new gemspec
- Removed Hoe dependency.. hoe is annoying
- Changed to rdoc
- Added method missing functionality for ask_for_CLASS
- Multi-word almost working.. some bug mutating @args
- Fixed bug which was removing switches from actual args array
- Changed args_without_command to reflect the multi-word commands
- Changed command_name_from_args now removes switches and iterates
- Added command_exists?
- Added Array#delete_switches
- Cleaned up get_command