Clone this wiki locally
This wiki is currently being salvaged from a backup of the original website so it is incomplete and many features are broken (no images, missing links, etc.). Please bear with us as we fix the problems.
In the mean time, don’t hesitate to add new pages and help us fix the existing articles!
This wiki is about NUI, a C++ framework designed to build multiplatform applications with hardware accelerated GUIs.
To know a bit more:
- This github server, as well as the dev site, is used to coordinate the developpers. Please use this wiki, the forums and enter or fix issues .
- Of course you can go social ;-)
- Be a fan of NUI on facebook
- Join to the NUI group on facebook
- Follow the developers on twitter
- Join us on IRC (Internet Relay Chat): #ngl on irc.freenode.net .
- Vote for us on Ohloh
- VirtualFileSystem and how to access files and resources in an nui application
- TutorialButtons (including how to place widgets by hand)
Widget Rectangles and Matrices
… to be continued
- Android Port
- Create texture atlas with zwoptex