Ableton Link 3.0 integration for Pd.
- Simply install
abl_link~from deken and check out the help patch.
- Clone this repository recursively so you'll have all submodules:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/libpd/abl_link.git
- Build the external by saying
externaldirectory and install it like any other external.
- Run the metronome patch in
externalto check the timing of the external against the LinkHut sample app.
In order to build and run the sample app, you need to be set up for native
Android development. If you'd like to add Link to your own app, check out the
README in the
- Set up your build environment following these instructions: https://developer.android.com/studio/projects/add-native-code.html
- Clone Pd for Android : https://github.com/libpd/pd-for-android
- Clone this repository into the same parent directory as Pd for Android. (You can put it somewhere else, but then you'll have to adjust
- Now you should be able to build and run the sample app.
The iOS version is here: https://github.com/libpd/pd-for-ios