Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Parallel build support for python2 and python3.
-DWITH_PYTHON has been replaced with -DWITH_PYTHON2 and
-DWITH_PYTHON3 to have full control over this. Default is
ON for both (issue#22)
- Minor fixes to the PAC retriever code (issue#40)
- Fallback to mcs instead of gmcs for the mono bindings (issue#37)
- Fix build using cmake 3.7
- Fix deprecation warnings of pxgsettings with glib 2.46
- Improve the get-pac test suite (issue#47)
- Allow to disable building of the KDE module (-DWITH_KDE=ON/OFF).
- Fix compilation errors with CLang on MacOSX.
- bindings: perl: Add an option to explicitly link against libperl.so
Some distributions want to do it, other prefer not to, the library
is anyway in context of perl.
- config_kde: Add a basic cache and invalidation: performance improvement
for the KDE module.
- Move development to github.com/libproxy/libproxy
- Fix fd leak in get_pac (Bug #185)
- Detect running MATE session (Bug #186, Part1).
- Fix linking of perl bindings to pthread (Bug #182)
- Correctly detect spidermonky (mozjs185) (Bug #188)
- Stop pxgsettings from segfaulting on exit (Bug #192)
- Fix test #10 (Bug #189)
- Fix build on Mac OS X (Bug #183)
- Add a generic KDE Config module (fix crashes of Qt5 based apps) (issue#4)