Sinatra app for extracting dependencies from
Carthage.resolved files for Libraries.io over http.
It uses rogdl to do the heavy lifting of parsing the files.
Source hosted at GitHub. Report issues/feature requests on GitHub Issues. Follow us on Twitter @librariesio. We also hangout on Gitter.
New to Ruby? No worries! You can follow these instructions to install a local server, or you can use the included Vagrant setup.
Installing a Local Server
First things first, you'll need to install Ruby 2.5.0. I recommend using the excellent rbenv, and ruby-build
rbenv install 2.5.0 rbenv global 2.5.0
Tests can be ran with
bundle exec rake
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Add documentation if necessary.
- Commit, do not change procfile, version, or history.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2016 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.