Sinatra app for extracting dependencies from
Carthage.resolved files for Libraries.io over http.
It uses rogdl to do the heavy lifting of parsing the files.
New to Ruby? No worries! You can follow these instructions to install a local server, or you can use the included Vagrant setup.
Installing a Local Server
rbenv install 2.5.0 rbenv global 2.5.0
Tests can be ran with
bundle exec rake
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Add documentation if necessary.
- Commit, do not change procfile, version, or history.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2016 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.