Libraries.io helps developers find new open source libraries, modules and frameworks and keep track of ones they depend upon.
Project wide documentation can be found on https://docs.libraries.io, which contains high level guides on:
- What Libraries.io is
- The strategy driving the project
- The roadmap of future goals
- Architecture overview
- Contributing guide
- Labelling policy
Each repository has more details documentation on getting setup and adding new features, for this repository check out the following guides:
Many wonderful people have contributed to the project, you can see them all here: https://github.com/librariesio/libraries.io/graphs/contributors
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Copyright (c) 2017 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.