Calculate dependencies of python modules using pip for Libraries.io
New to Ruby? No worries! You can follow these instructions to install a local server, or you can use the included Vagrant setup.
Installing a Local Server
rbenv install 2.4.2 rbenv global 2.4.2
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Add documentation if necessary.
- Commit, do not change procfile, version, or history.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2016 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.