Sinatra app for rerunning travis-ci tests whenever a new version of a dependency is discovered by Libraries.io using the repository web hook feature.
The easiest option is to deploy to heroku with the deploy button below:
Then add the url of your app to web hooks section for your repo on https://libraries.io
Or to run it somewhere else, clone it from github:
Setup config environment variables:
GITHUB_TOKEN=mygithubapitoken DEFAULT_BRANCH=master (optional)
Start the app:
Add the url of your app to web hooks section for your repo on https://libraries.io:
New to Ruby? No worries! You can follow these instructions to install a local server, or you can use the included Vagrant setup.
Installing a Local Server
rbenv install 2.5.0 rbenv global 2.5.0
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Add documentation if necessary.
- Commit, do not change procfile, version, or history.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2016-2019 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.