A tiny node.js web service for parsing dependency information from
yarn.lock files for Libraries.io.
You can use Docker to run yarn-parser
First, install Docker. If you run macOS or Windows, Docker for Mac/Windows makes this really easy.
If you have Windows Home Edition, you'll need to download and run Docker Toolbox. Then, run:
docker pull librariesio/yarn-parser docker run -it -e PORT=5000 -p 5000:5000 librariesio/yarn-parser
yarn-parser will be running on http://localhost:5000.
Note: You can add PORT to a .env file instead of supplying them directly on the command-line.
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Add documentation if necessary.
- Commit, do not change procfile, version, or history.
- Send a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2017 Andrew Nesbitt. See LICENSE for details.