State of Libre Graphics 2019
The opening presentation at Libre Graphics Meeting is “State of Libre Graphics,” an update from the many software, curation publication and umbrella projects of our Libre Graphics community.
For each project we want a title slide and one, none, or two content slides.
- The title slide should/could contain name of project, logo and perhaps a brief tag-line for/description of the project.
- The content slides should be about changes in the last year; and, possibly, about the plans for the near future
- It is good if the slides are mostly visual
- The speaker notes (with context) in the .txt / .md file are there to tell the person presenting what to to say.
- ideally, you have something else interesting for the speaker notes: an achievement your project is proud of, a release that went down great, something amazing your users have achieved with your software.
Naming of the files:
projectname.md(that's the speaker's notes)
The files will be placed in a directory with the project name.
The graphics files should be 1024×768.
If they are not, they will be resized to fit.
This repository contrains a sample-project directory with a set of empty files that you can build upon.
For projects focused on video/animation, an up to 100 seconds video/animation with audio is a good alterantive to the slides 1 and 2. If you choose this option, please upload the video somewhere and provide an URL for fetching it in the txt/md file.
How to submit your slides?
Please provide your project's slides through a pull request to this repository or add them to an issue ticket.
Content should be submitted at least one week before the beginning of the LGM 2019.