No Flash, No Java, No Websocket, No Bullshit.
All modern browsers are supported: IE11, latest Edge, latest Chrome, latest Firefox, latest Safari.
Works with mobile versions too.
- IP Address, ISP, distance from server (optional)
- Telemetry (optional)
- Results sharing (optional)
- Multiple Points of Test (optional)
- A reasonably fast web server with Apache 2 (nginx, IIS also supported)
- PHP 5.4 (other backends also available)
- MySQL database to store test results (optional, PostgreSQL and SQLite also supported)
- A fast! internet connection
A template to build an Android client for your LibreSpeed installation is available here.
Please see the
A Go implementation is available in the
go branch, maintained by Maddie Zhan.
A partial Node.js implementation is available in the
node branch, developed by dunklesToast. It's not recommended to use at the moment.
Copyright (C) 2016-2020 Federico Dossena
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.