This library provides Haskell bindings to LevelDB
- requires LevelDB v1.7
- support for filter policy (LevelDB v1.5), either custom or using the built-in bloom filter implementation
- write batch values no longer require a
memcpyto be early-finalizer-safe (introduced in 0.1.1)
- memory (foreign pointers) is managed through
ResourceT. Note that this
requires to lift monadic actions inside the
MonadResourcemonad, see the examples.
- links against shared library (LevelDB v1.3 or higher)
- LevelDB 1.3 API fully supported (including custom comparators, excluding custom environments)
- experimental releases
Note: as of version 1.3, LevelDB can be built as a shared library. Thus, as of version 0.1.0 of this library, LevelDB is no longer bundled and must be installed on the target system.
To install the latest version from hackage:
$ cabal install leveldb-haskell
To install from checked-out source:
$ cabal install
This library is in very early stage and has seen very limited testing. Comments and contributions are welcome.
Bugs and Contributing
BSD 3, see LICENSE file.