Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 16:22:51 +0300
From: "Mike Gorchak" Subject: New patches for QNX6 Here my patches for the SDL/QNX: QNXSDL.diff - diff to non-QNX related sources: - updated BUGS file, I think QNX6 is now will be officially supported - configure.in - added shared library support for QNX, and removed dependency between the ALSA and QNX6. - SDL_audio.c - added QNX NTO sound bootstrap insted of ALSA's. - SDL_sysaudio.h - the same. - SDL_nto_audio.c - the same. - SDL_video.c - right now, QNX doesn't offer any method to obtain pointers to the OpenGL functions by function name, so they must be hardcoded in library, otherwise OpenGL will not be supported. - testsprite.c - fixed: do not draw vertical red line if we are in non-double-buffered mode. sdlqnxph.tar.gz - archive of the ./src/video/photon/* . Too many changes in code to make diffs :) : + Added stub for support hide/unhide window event + Added full YUV overlays support. + Added window maximize support. + Added mouse wheel events. + Added support for some specific key codes in Unicode mode (like ESC). + Added more checks to the all memory allocation code. + Added SDL_DOUBLEBUF support in all fullscreen modes. + Added fallback to window mode, if desired fullscreen mode is not supported. + Added stub support for the GL_LoadLibrary and GL_GetProcAddress functions. + Added resizable window support without caption. ! Fixed bug in the Ph_EV_EXPOSE event handler, when rectangles to update is 0 and when width or height of the rectangle is 0. ! Fixed bug in the event handler code. Events has not been passed to the window widget handler. ! Fixed codes for Win keys (Super/Hyper/Menu). ! Fixed memory leak, when deallocation palette. ! Fixed palette emulation code bugs. ! Fixed fullscreen and hwsurface handling. ! Fixed CLOSE button bug. First event was passed to the handler, but second terminated the application. Now all events passed to the application correctly. - Removed all printfs in code, now SDL_SetError used instead of them. - Disabled ToggleFullScreen function. README.QNX - updated README.QNX file. Added much more issues.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 928 additions and 562 deletions.
- +4 −7 BUGS
- +86 −18 README.QNX
- +3 −0 configure.in
- +3 −0 src/audio/SDL_audio.c
- +3 −0 src/audio/SDL_sysaudio.h
- +2 −4 src/audio/nto/SDL_nto_audio.c
- +4 −0 src/video/SDL_video.c
- +133 −30 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_events.c
- +145 −119 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_image.c
- +1 −0 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_image_c.h
- +140 −103 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_modes.c
- +2 −2 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_modes_c.h
- +10 −7 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_mouse.c
- +159 −119 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_video.c
- +31 −20 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_video.h
- +3 −2 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_wm.c
- +157 −113 src/video/photon/SDL_phyuv.c
- +30 −6 src/video/photon/SDL_phyuv_c.h
- +12 −12 test/testsprite.c
Oops, something went wrong.