Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Added QNX cleanups by Mike Gorchak (thanks!)
- Loading branch information
Showing with 245 additions and 329 deletions.
- +19 −0 README.QNX
- +3 −1 src/video/SDL_video.c
- +7 −3 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_events.c
- +24 −34 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_image.c
- +51 −55 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_modes.c
- +3 −1 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_modes_c.h
- +17 −21 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_mouse.c
- +94 −66 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_video.c
- +3 −0 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_video.h
- +23 −147 src/video/photon/SDL_ph_wm.c
- +1 −1 test/testvidinfo.c
|@@ -0,0 +1,19 @@|
|README by Mike Gorchak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Experimentally added OpenGL support in window mode (in fullscreen|
|mode not yet). If you have QNX RtP v6.1.0 w/ or w/o Patch A you need|
|to download new Photon3D runtime from http://developers.qnx.com. The|
|versions of OS before 6.1.0 is not supported. OpenGL support is very|
|raw. It is often fail.|
|Some building issues:|
|Run configure script without x11 support, e.g.:|
|./configure --prefix=/usr/local --disable-video-x11|
|In test directory also run ./configure script without x11 support, e.g.:|
|./configure --with-sdl-prefix=/usr/local \|
Oops, something went wrong.