This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
First batch of heavy lifting on supporting multiple audio devices at …
…once. This has a long way to go yet, most of the drivers aren't updated for the new interfaces, and it's still got some obvious bugs, FIXMEs, and wistlist items. Don't use yet.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 632 additions and 510 deletions.
- +3 −2 include/SDL_audio.h
- +387 −232 src/audio/SDL_audio.c
- +0 −15 src/audio/SDL_mixer.c
- +25 −22 src/audio/SDL_sysaudio.h
- +48 −51 src/audio/disk/SDL_diskaudio.c
- +32 −45 src/audio/dummy/SDL_dummyaudio.c
- +75 −79 src/audio/macosx/SDL_coreaudio.c
- +0 −6 src/audio/macosx/SDL_coreaudio.h
- +62 −54 src/audio/macrom/SDL_romaudio.c
- +0 −4 src/audio/macrom/SDL_romaudio.h
Oops, something went wrong.