This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Add support for (GLX|WGL)_EXT_swap_control_tear.
This required a small public API change: SDL_GL_SetSwapInterval() now accepts negative values, and SDL_GL_GetSwapInterval() doesn't report errors anymore (if it can't work, it'll return zero as a reasonable default). If you need to test for errors, such as a lack of swap_control_tear support, check the results of SDL_GL_SetSwapInterval() when you set your desired value.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 67 additions and 52 deletions.
- +7 −3 include/SDL_video.h
- +3 −6 src/video/SDL_video.c
- +1 −4 src/video/cocoa/SDL_cocoaopengl.m
- +1 −2 src/video/directfb/SDL_DirectFB_opengl.c
- +1 −9 src/video/pandora/SDL_pandora.c
- +12 −10 src/video/windows/SDL_windowsopengl.c
- +2 −1 src/video/windows/SDL_windowsopengl.h
- +29 −10 src/video/x11/SDL_x11opengl.c
- +1 −0 src/video/x11/SDL_x11opengl.h
- +10 −7 test/testgl2.c