This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:17:35 +0100
From: Couriersud Subject: Re: Aw: Experience using SDL1.3 in sdlmame/Proposal for api additions > For consistency you'd probably want: > SDL_SetRenderDrawColor(Uint8 r, Uint8 g, Uint8 b, Uint8 a); > SDL_SetRenderDrawBlendMode(SDL_BlendMode blendMode); > SDL_RenderLine(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2); > SDL_RenderFill(SDL_Rect *rect); > > You probably also want to add API functions query the current state. > I have implemented the above api for the opengl, x11, directfb and software renderers. I have also renamed *TEXTUREBLENDMODE* constants to BLENDMODE*. The unix build compiles. The windows renderer still needs to be updated, but I have no windows development machine at hand. Have a look at the x11 renderer for a sample. Vector games now run at 90% both on opengl and directfb in comparison to sdlmame's own opengl renderer. The same applies to raster games. The diff also includes a) Changed XDrawRect to XFillRect in x11 renderer b) A number of changes to fix blending and modulation issues in the directfb renderer.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 731 additions and 258 deletions.
- +1 −0 TODO
- +1 −1 XCodeiPhoneOS/Demos/src/accelerometer.c
- +1 −1 XCodeiPhoneOS/Demos/src/happy.c
- +1 −1 XCodeiPhoneOS/Demos/src/keyboard.c
- +1 −1 XCodeiPhoneOS/Demos/src/touch.c
- +82 −12 include/SDL_video.h
- +2 −2 src/SDL_compat.c
- +3 −3 src/video/SDL_glfuncs.h
- +130 −82 src/video/SDL_renderer_gl.c
- +13 −14 src/video/SDL_renderer_gles.c
- +20 −8 src/video/SDL_renderer_sw.c
- +13 −13 src/video/SDL_surface.c
- +8 −2 src/video/SDL_sysvideo.h
- +134 −2 src/video/SDL_video.c
- +178 −54 src/video/directfb/SDL_DirectFB_render.c
- +13 −5 src/video/dummy/SDL_nullrender.c
- +1 −1 src/video/nds/SDL_ndsrender.c
- +13 −14 src/video/win32/SDL_d3drender.c
- +6 −8 src/video/win32/SDL_gdirender.c
- +80 −9 src/video/x11/SDL_x11render.c
- +2 −0 src/video/x11/SDL_x11sym.h
- +5 −5 test/common.c
- +5 −5 test/nds-test-progs/sprite/source/common.c
- +5 −5 test/nds-test-progs/sprite2/source/common.c
- +1 −1 test/nds-test-progs/sprite2/source/testsprite2.c
- +12 −9 test/testsprite2.c
Oops, something went wrong.