Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
WinRT: corrected SDL_MOUSE* coordinates in non-Portrait modes
Thanks to Pierre-Yves Gueniffey for proper pointer geometry transform code!
- Loading branch information
Showing with 93 additions and 9 deletions.
- +1 −0 VisualC-WinPhone/SDL/SDL_VS2012-WinPhone.vcxproj
- +3 −0 VisualC-WinPhone/SDL/SDL_VS2012-WinPhone.vcxproj.filters
- +1 −0 VisualC-WinRT/SDL/SDL_VS2012-WinRT.vcxproj
- +3 −0 VisualC-WinRT/SDL/SDL_VS2012-WinRT.vcxproj.filters
- +43 −1 src/video/winrt/SDL_winrtmouse.cpp
- +1 −8 src/video/winrt/SDL_winrtvideo.cpp
- +41 −0 src/video/winrt/SDL_winrtvideo_cpp.h
|@@ -0,0 +1,41 @@|
|Simple DirectMedia Layer|
|Copyright (C) 1997-2012 Sam Lantinga <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied|
|warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages|
|arising from the use of this software.|
|Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,|
|including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it|
|freely, subject to the following restrictions:|
|1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not|
|claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software|
|in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be|
|appreciated but is not required.|
|2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be|
|misrepresented as being the original software.|
|3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.|
|/* Windows includes: */|
|/* SDL includes: */|
|/* Internal window data */|
|#endif // ifdef __cplusplus_winrt|