* Each of the SDL math functions now has the corresponding float version
* Added SDL_SetYUVConversionMode() and SDL_GetYUVConversionMode() to control the formula used when converting to and from YUV colorspace. The options are JPEG, BT.601, and BT.709
* Implemented WASAPI support on Windows UWP and removed the deprecated XAudio2 implementation
@@ -19,6 +20,23 @@ Mac OSX / iOS / tvOS:
* Added a Metal 2D render implementation
* Added SDL_RenderGetMetalLayer() and SDL_RenderGetMetalCommandEncoder() to insert your own drawing into SDL rendering when using the Metal implementation
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_IOS_HIDE_HOME_INDICATOR to control whether the home indicator bar on iPhone X should be hidden. This defaults to dimming the indicator for fullscreen applications and showing the indicator for windowed applications.
iOS / Android:
* Added SDL_IsAndroidTV() to tell whether the application is running on Android TV
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_RETURN_KEY_HIDES_IME to control whether the return key on the software keyboard should hide the keyboard or send a key event (the default)
* SDL now requires the API 19 SDK to build, but can still target devices down to API 14 (Android 4.0.1)
Android / tvOS:
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_TV_REMOTE_AS_JOYSTICK to control whether TV remotes should be listed as joystick devices (the default) or send keyboard events.
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_X11_NET_WM_BYPASS_COMPOSITOR to control whether the X server should skip the compositor for the SDL application. This defaults to "1"
* Added the hint SDL_HINT_VIDEO_DOUBLE_BUFFER to control whether the Raspberry Pi and KMSDRM video drivers should use double or triple buffering (the default)