Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
wayland: Add support for relative mouse mode, by Jonas ?dahl <jadahl@…
…gmail.com> Generate the C protocol files from the protocol XML files installed by wayland-protocols, and use them to implement support for relative pointer motions and pointer locking. Note that at the time, the protocol is unstable and may change in the future. Any future breaking changes will, however, fail gracefully and result in no regressions compared to before this patch.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 283 additions and 15 deletions.
- +31 −3 configure
- +31 −3 configure.in
- +189 −7 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandevents.c
- +9 −0 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandevents_c.h
- +7 −1 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandmouse.c
- +6 −1 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandvideo.c
- +4 −0 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandvideo.h
- +5 −0 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandwindow.c
- +1 −0 src/video/wayland/SDL_waylandwindow.h
Oops, something went wrong.