Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
WinRT: bug-fix - SDL_SetThreadPriority() didn't work on WinRT 8.x pla…
…tforms WinRT 8.0 (Phone and non-Phone) didn't offer an API to set an already-created thread's priority. WinRT 8.1 offered this API, along with several other Win32 thread functions that were previously unavailable (in WinRT). This change makes WinRT 8.1+ platforms use SDL's Win32 backend.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 70 additions and 53 deletions.
- +6 −6 VisualC-WinRT/WinPhone81_VS2013/SDL-WinPhone81.vcxproj
- +18 −18 VisualC-WinRT/WinPhone81_VS2013/SDL-WinPhone81.vcxproj.filters
- +6 −7 VisualC-WinRT/WinRT81_VS2013/SDL-WinRT81.vcxproj
- +18 −21 VisualC-WinRT/WinRT81_VS2013/SDL-WinRT81.vcxproj.filters
- +5 −0 include/SDL_config_winrt.h
- +4 −0 src/thread/windows/SDL_sysmutex.c
- +8 −0 src/thread/windows/SDL_syssem.c
- +5 −1 src/thread/windows/SDL_systhread.c