This release mostly includes bugfixes and is API and ABI compatible with 0.91.
- Fix various file descriptor leaks.
- On Linux, read process thread name from comm where available (fixes FreeScale ARM BSP).
- Add more process stat information on MacOS/Darwin.
- Fix build on Alpine Linux and NetBSD 8.
- Fix build on FreeBSD 12 without COMPAT_FREEBSD11.
- Improve collection of data for non-standard Solaris interfaces.
- Improve detection of interface link status on Solaris.
- Various configure and build fixes.
- Ensure modern log4cplus is used correctly.
This release includes a number of bugfixes and new features but is API compatible with 0.90.
/proc/mountson Linux where available.
- Add a new field named
device_canonicalto the filesystem statistics.
- Fix list miscounting in
- Fix buffer overrun when dealing with a larger number of processes.
- Fix divide by zero display problem in saidar.
- When logging with log4cplus is enabled, properties files are installed in to
- Add Graphite output support in statgrab.
A full list of changes can be found in the NEWS file contained within the release.
Please note that the API in 0.90 has changed, so applications using libstatgrab will need to be updated to support the changes.
There are a large number of changes in this version of libstatgrab. Here is an overview:
- Thread safety and reentrant functions.
- API unification (every stats call is now able to return multiple entries).
- Complete rewrite of internal memory management (eases future extensions).
- Add experimental support for tracing using log4cplus.
- Complete the ports for AIX, HP-UX and most of the widely used BSD-based operating systems.
- Complete the port for Darwin/MacOS X including basic Mach.
- Clean up the FreeBSD and Solaris implementations.
This release is the result of a significant amount of work by the newest member of the libstatgrab team - Jens Rehsack. Welcome to the team Jens!
This release adds support for FreeBSD 9 and other systems using utmpx. Also on FreeBSD it fixes an issue with large quantities of memory and adds support for dynamically getting a list of supported file systems. On Solaris ZFS file systems will now be detected. And finally on Linux CPU iowait information will be given where available.
This release fixes some minor build problems on Solaris with Sun's compiler, and on the Debian "armel" port. Also a minor fix to statgrab-make-mrtg-config on machines with no swap, and added support for FreeBSD 8.
This release fixes a regression introduced on OpenBSD in the last release - memory statistics were reported incorrectly. Some other minor changes have been made, see the NEWS file for more information.
This release contains mainly bugfixes - see the NEWS file in the distribution for a full list. It also brings a new feature in saidar: colour support, which can be activated with the -c runtime flag.
This release mainly includes a bunch of bug fixes, but also brings preliminary support for WIN32. We've also added a few lines to the header file to make C++ linking easier. Please see the NEWS file in the distribution for full details.
This release has some new features, bug fixes, and a minor API change. More details have been added to the file system statistics, Linux partition detection has been reworked, and compile errors on Linux 2.6 have been fixed. Support has been added for Solaris 10 and FreeBSD 7. There are also manual pages for all the tools.
The duplex value in the network interface statistics has changed name from "dup" to "duplex" - this breaks the API. We plan to stabilise the API for a 1.0 release. As before, the old name is available if SG_ENABLE_DEPRECATED is defined.
This release fixes a handful of minor bugs. Duplex settings were reported incorrectly on Linux (half and full duplex were swapped), saidar displayed negative filesystem stats incorrectly, and NFS filesystems were ignored. These have all been fixed.