Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Projects that use libuv
Feel free to clobber this page and/or add projects. But please make it better in the process.
Apps / VM
- avatar.js: Node APIs for Java
- cjdns: Encrypted self-configuring network/VPN routing engine
- clearskies_core: Clearskies file synchronization program. (C++11)
- DPS-For-IoT: Fully distributed publish/subscribe protocol.
- H2O: An optimized HTTP server with support for HTTP/1.x and HTTP/2
- Haywire: Asynchronous HTTP server
- HashLink: Haxe run-time with libuv support included.
- Igropyr: a async Scheme http server base on libuv.
- Julia: runtime
- Kestrel: web server (C# + libuv + ASP.NET Core)
- Knot DNS Resolver: A minimalistic DNS caching resolver
- Lever: runtime, libuv at the 0.9.0 release
- libAttachSQL: A lightweight C connector for MySQL servers
- libnode: C++ implementation of Node.js
- libstorj: Library for interacting with Storj network
- libuv_message_framing Message-based communication for libuv
- luaw: Lua web server backed by libuv
- Luvit: Node.JS for the Lua Inventor
- mo: Scheme (guile) + libuv runtime
- MoarVM: a VM for Rakudo Perl 6
- Mysocks: a cross-platform Shadowsocks client
- mediasoup: Powerful WebRTC SFU for Node.js
- Neovim: A major refactor of Vim.
- node.native: node.js-like API for C++11
- nodeuv: An organization with several c++ wrappers for libs which are used in node.js.
- phastlight: Command line tool and web server written in PHP 5.3+ inspired by Node.js
- pixie: clojure-inspired lisp with a tracing JIT
- potion/p2: runtime
- racer: Ruby web server written as an C extension
- spider-gazelle: Ruby web server using libuv bindings
- Suave: A simple web development F# library providing a lightweight web server and a set of combinators to manipulate route flow and task composition
- Trevi: A powerful Swift Web Application Server Framework Project
- Urbit: runtime
- uv_callback libuv thread communication
- uvloop: Ultra fast implementation of python's asyncio event loop on top of libuv
- Wren: For io, process, scheduler and timer modules
- libtuv: libuv fork for IoT and embedded systems
uvpp - Not complete, exposes very few aspects of
- uvpp - Not complete, exposes very few aspects of
- uvw - Header-only, event based, tiny and easy to use libuv wrapper in modern C++.
- Perl 5
- Perl 6
- httpuv: HTTP and WebSocket server library for R
- libuv-java: Java bindings
- nimuv: Nim bindings
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.