GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and
privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.
Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account
This commits adds minimal tests for the get & head functional interface.
It extends the file that was already testing getprint & getstore.
Add tests for the "get" & "head" functions
Coverage increased (+0.6%) to 69.029% when pulling 0157ec4 on cv-library:test-head-get into 782e400 on libwww-perl:master.
- Switch to Getopt::Long in lwp-download (GH #262)
- Fix lwp-request -C (GH #261)
- Hide LWP::Protocol::http::Socket, LWP::Protocol::http::SocketMethods and
LWP::Debug::TraceHTTP::Socket from PAUSE
- Add tests for the "get" & "head" functions (GH #252)
- Update lwpcook.pod (GH #256)
- Handle undefined values in ->credentials (GH #157)
- Fix lwp-mirror options checks.
- Update bin/ scripts to use $LWP::VERSION instead of ->Version()
- Improve lwp-download --help (GH #262)