jCardSim project)jCardSim (Official repo of the
Please note that we moved our code repository from Google Code to GitHub.
jCardSim is an open source simulator for Java Card, v3.0.5:
- Rapid application prototyping
- Simplifies unit testing (5 lines of code)
// 1. create simulator CardSimulator simulator = new CardSimulator(); // 2. install applet AID appletAID = AIDUtil.create("F000000001"); simulator.installApplet(appletAID, HelloWorldApplet.class); // 3. select applet simulator.selectApplet(appletAID); // 4. send APDU CommandAPDU commandAPDU = new CommandAPDU(0x00, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00); ResponseAPDU response = simulator.transmitCommand(commandAPDU); // 5. check response assertEquals(0x9000, response.getSW());
- Emulation of Java Card Terminal, ability to use
- APDU scripting (scripts are compatible with
apdutoolfrom Java Card Development Kit)
- Simplifies verification tests creation (Common Criteria)
(Javadoc rendered: https://jcardsim.org/jcardsim/)
Latest release 3.0.5: https://github.com/licel/jcardsim/raw/master/jcardsim-3.0.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
What is the difference from Oracle Java Card Development Kit simulator?
Implementation of javacard.security.*
One of the main differences is the implementation of
javacard.security.*: the current version is analogous to an NXP JCOP 31/36k card. For example, in jCardSim we have support for on-card
KeyPair.ALG_EC_F2M/ALG_RSA_CRTkey generation. Oracle's simulator only supports
KeyPair.ALG_EC_FP, which are not supported by real cards.
Execution of Java Card applications without converting into CAP
jCardSim can work with class files without any conversions. This allows us to simplify and accelerate the development and writing of unit tests.
jCardSim has a simple and usable API, which also allows you to work with the simulator using
jCardSim is completely written in Java and can therefore be used on all platforms which support Java (Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc).
How to help jCardSim?
- Join the team of jCardSim developers.
- Try out DexProtector. The product is designed for strong and robust protection of Android applications against reverse engineering and modification.
- Licel has one more product you may be interested in - Stringer Java Obfuscator. This tool provides all the features you need to comprehensively protect your Java applications.
License: Apache License 2.0
Third-party libraries: Legion of the Bouncy Castle Java
Trademarks: Oracle, Java and Java Card are trademarks of Oracle Corporation.