Made an error during deployment of 1.5.3, so 1.5.4 was released to fix this problem. Don't use 1.5.3!
- Issue 183: the
atan2functions weren't implemented for matrices & datasets.
read-datasetnow converts empty fields to
nil, or user-supplied value (see Issue 182).
- Documentation improvements.
- New functions in
set-point-sizeto control size of points on scatter plots.
- New functions in
rename-colsallows to rename columns of dataset
replace-columnreplaces data in column of dataset with new values
add-columnallows easier to add new column to dataset
add-derived-columnadds a column to a dataset that is a function of existing columns
meltimplements part of functionality of R's
- Issue 168: the
viewfunction wasn't defined for
- Issue 161: maximal idx for slider wasn't correctly calculated
nilwas implemented, preventing from getting errors when there was no data specified in the
- Issue 169: metadata wasn't added to
- Issue 164:
to-vectwas implemented only for
Matrixclass, now it works with any support data type
- Issue 165:
selreturns a dataset even if result has one row, and we're selecting columns.
- Issue 166: You can use logarithmic axes (with different bases) in Incanter charts. See issue for more details
- Issue 157: when
transform-withwas used with Matrix, then source data was modified instead of working on copy of data
- Issue 160: when 2-arguments version of
solvewas used, the exception was thrown
- incanter-core's matrix uses native BLAS through jBLAS/Clatrix - this greatly improves performance (on 64-bit Linux see "Known issues" section).
- several interpolation functions were added to incanter-core module (as
- a new option is added to
tailfunction was added.
- new function
reorder-columnsfor a dataset that changes the order of appearance of the datset columns. It does not alter the row order.
savewill print data to standard output if
"-"is specified as file name.
seland other functions (
tail, etc.) can be used with lists (
toeplitzfunction was added to generate Toeplitz matrix for given vector.
scatter-plot-matrixfunction was added to
incanter.optimizewas extended with
maximisefunctions for performing unconstrained nonlinear optimization using the BFGS algorithm.
- the new
save-svgfunction to output charts to SVG files. Include
incanter-svgas dependency to use this functionality.
- for function & parametric plots, line is finished in max-range point.
- permutation matrix is returned in LU decomposition.
linear-modelnow correctly calculates t-probs.
- fixed division by zero in
linear-modelfor some data.
selwill return dataset when
:colsare non-numbers - this changes previous behaviour when list was returned if only one row or col was specified.
mmultalways return matrices, even if it's 1x1 matrix.
conj'ing of matrix & vector doesn't work with new Clatrix - you can either use
bind-rows, or wrap vector into another vector:
(def M (matrix [[0 1] [2 3] [4 5]])) (conj M [6 7]) ; => doesn't work (bind-rows M [6 7]) ; => works (conj M [[6 7]]) ; => works
decomp-qrperforms only full QR decomposition, and the
:typeparameter is ignored.
- On 64-bit Linux you need to install libgfortran3 package. See jblas wiki for more details
- Clatrix: 0.3.0
- Clojure: 1.5.1
- JLine: 2.11
Major changes are:
incanter.sqlmodule was added to allow load datasets from databases using ClojureQL.
- Support for parametric plots in
Major changes are:
- Switch to Leiningen 2 for development
- Incanter-processing was removed. It's recommended to use Quil instead
- Updated versions of dependencies:
- Clojure: 1.4.0
- Parallelcolt: 0.10.0
- Apache POI (for
- Congomongo: 0.3.3
incanter.core/get-input-readerare removed in favor of
- Many bugfixes -- thank you for all people who sent us pull requests!