Desktop QRCode Recognize & Screen Capture
- Scan QRCode of a computer screen
- Create QRCode Immediately
- Screen capture
You can get a screenshot very much easily with this, after you select the area that you want to get, the IMAGE file will be copied to clipboard, then it can be pasted to where you like.
Also the program attach an unique function: QRCode droid. You can select an QRCode image area, then it will show a dialog to tell you what is contained in the QRCode, at the same time, the text would be copied to clipboard automatic.
What's more, if the QRCode is a website, the program could open it in browser automatic.
Of course, you could turn off Auto-Copy and Auto-Open in SETTING.
How to Use
- Install JDK or JRE(version 1.8+);
- Download source code and export to a JAR file;
- Double click to run the file, find it on taskbar and use it.
IntelliJ IDEA 15.0.2
java version "1.8.0_121"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_121-b13)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.121-b13, mixed mode)