Alloy is a UI metaframework that provides a consistent and simple API for building web applications across allthree levels of the browser: structure, style and behavior.
- api/ - Contains the generated API Documentation
- build/ - Build files from the src/ folder. The files on the build constains all Alloy modules plus the YUI3 modules. This files are the ones used on the demos.
- demos/ - Contains basic examples for each component.
- lib/ - Contains external projects used during the Alloy development (i.e. yui-combo, yui-builder, yui-doc, yui3 source).
- resources/ - Contains files used during the Alloy development for the build proccess, module creation, docs etc.
- sandbox/ - Contains basic examples for each component used for development tests.
- src/ - Source code of the Alloy modules.
After change any component on the
src/aui-yourcomponent/ folder you need to run
ant all from the component source folder or
ant all on the build.xml from the root to re-build all modules to the build folder. Example:
cd trunk/src/aui-tree/ ant all
cd trunk/ ant all
To create a new module you can use our "create-module" task. Example:
cd trunk/resources/create-module/ ./create.sh aui-module-name
More information, see here.