Please sign in to comment.
gateone.js: Added some logic to GateOne.Utils.runPostInit() that dete…
…cts if a given module is an application and registers it accordingly in GateOne.loadedApplications. gateone.js: Renamed the 'NAME' variable that gets attached to all objects created with GateOne.Base.update() to '__name__' to clarify that it is meant to be a special-use variable. gateone.js: Renamed the 'parent' variable to '__parent__' for the same reason as above. gateone.js: Renamed the 'VERSION' variable to '__version__' for the same reason as above (and consistency). gateone.js: Added 'viewBox="0 0 18 18"' to all SVG icons so they will scale-to-fit better in certain situations. gateone.js: Fixed a bug where GateOne.Visual.slideLeft() would sometimes slide up too. gateone.js: Alphabetized GateOne.prefs defaults at the top of the script because I'm a freak like that. gateone.js: Implemented a keepalive mechanism that uses GateOne.Net.ping() to determine if the connection to the Gate One server has been lost. gateone.js: Added two new preferences: GateOne.prefs.pingTimeout and GateOne.prefs.keepaliveInterval. They're both set in milliseconds and control the new keepalive/ping timeout mechanism. The defaults are 5000 (5 seconds) and 15000 (15 seconds), respectively. This should resolve issue #217 gateone.js: Fixed a bug in GateOne.Utils.isVisible() where it would fail to make a correct determination in certain situations (and sometimes cause an exception). gateone.js: Made some changes to GateOne.Utils.getEmDimensions() in order to make it more reliable in certain situations. gateone.js: Made some changes to GateOne.Utils.getRowsAndColumns() in order to make it work on elements that are not (currently) visible. gateone.js: Fixed a bug in GateOne.Events.off() where it was referencing an undefined variable (self) causing an exception (most commonly happened in conjunction with once()). terminal.js: newTerminal() now passes a 'termUndefined' variable when triggering the 'terminal:new_terminal' event so functions attached to that event can tell if this terminal is new or was merely re-created from an existing session (e.g. user reloads the page or reconnects). e.g. trigger("terminal:new_terminal", term, termUndefined). Themes: Just a few tweaks here and there to the new prefs panel stuff. SSH Plugin: Fixed the bug where autoConnectURL was not working. This should close issue #226.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 544 additions and 285 deletions.
- +1 −1 gateone/applications/terminal/plugins/ssh/static/ssh.js
- +87 −70 gateone/applications/terminal/static/terminal.js
- +2 −2 gateone/applications/terminal/templates/terminal.css
- +6 −3 gateone/applications/terminal/templates/themes/black.css
- +5 −4 gateone/applications/terminal/templates/themes/dark-black.css
- +5 −3 gateone/applications/terminal/templates/themes/solarized.css
- +5 −3 gateone/applications/terminal/templates/themes/white.css
- +30 −23 gateone/gateone.py
- +2 −1 gateone/sso.py
- +311 −146 gateone/static/gateone.js
- +40 −7 gateone/templates/themes/black.css
- +13 −3 gateone/templates/themes/dark-black.css
- +13 −3 gateone/templates/themes/solarized.css
- +22 −14 gateone/templates/themes/white.css
- +1 −1 terminal/__init__.py
- +1 −1 termio/__init__.py
Oops, something went wrong.