Clone this wiki locally
This Wiki describes how to create themes for Web Store 3.x.
Themes allow a store owner to choose the look and feel of their Web Store by changing the styles and page layouts.
- Lightspeed OnSite Vs LightSpeed Retail and Software Tenancy
- The First Step (copy an existing theme)
- Corresponding functionality with a theme
- View Layer File Structure
- View Layer Full File Breakdown
- Viewsets and Bootstrap
The Admin Panel
The Public Site
This is specific stuff you need to know that will affect your designs. Content, buttons, links, and other things that must be available and visible to the online shopper broken down in a logical way.
- Product Grid
- Product Detail Page
- Customer Profile Pages
- Custom Pages
- The difference between Themes and View Layer files.
- Concerning viewsets
- Other General Recommendations