An Interactive Editor for Three Dimensional NURBS surfaces. Written in Processing using the G4P GUI library.
Running the program
- Download Processing at https://processing.org/download/.
- Place the files in C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Processing
- Open “NURBSeditor.pde”.
- Click the Run button.
- The program can be stopped by pressing the Stop button.
- Each point can be dragged in the left point array in the main window by clicking and holding down the left mouse button. The z value is changed by scrolling the mousewheel.
- Adding and Removing rows/columns is done by clicking the related point and pressing the respective Add and Remove buttons on the left. [a] 3D NURBS Surface editor
- The deBoor control points are represented as blue squares.
- The resulting surface is in pink.
- The knot values, weight, resolution (N,M), and orders (k, l) can be changed in the smaller, second window.
- Press ‘h’ to hide the control polygon.
- Press space to hide the surface triangles (in black).
- Hold the right mouse button and drag to rotate the surface.