Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release date: 9 Sep '18
- Support for "non-inline" expansions.
- The minimum required and tested version of PHP is now 5.6.
_configoption, if provided as an array, is JSON encoded for ease of use.
- Empty arguments are stripped from the URL before calling the API. Fixes #43.
Release Date: 31 Dec '15
- Support for SmugMug's v2 API.
- Complete rewrite of phpSmug.
- Introduction of proper semantic versioning.
- Switched to using Guzzle for requests to the API. This means more reliable and predictable behaviour and allows for easier future improvements in phpSmug without having to worry about maintaining a library that submits requests.
- All tests are now public and run on Travis CI with every push.
- phpSmug is now licensed under the MIT license.
- PSR-1, PSR-2, and PSR-4 coding standards are implemented and enforced by unit testing.
- phpSmug 4.0.0 is not backwardly compatible with phpSmug 3.5 and earlier.
- Caching has been removed from this release.
- Support for SmugMug's 1.3.0 and earlier API.