Databrowse: An Extensible Data Management Platform
Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Iowa State University Research Foundation, Inc.
Please see the documentation in doc/Manual/Manual.pdf for more information and installation instructions.
Databrowse is released under the BSD 3-Clause License. Please see the file COPYING for more information.
This material is based on work supported by the Air Force Research Laboratory under Contract #FA8650-10-D-5210, Task Order #023 and performed at Iowa State University.
DISTRIBUTION A. Approved for public release: distribution unlimited; 19 Aug 2016; 88ABW-2016-4051.
This material is based on work supported by NASA under Contract NNX16CL31C and performed by Iowa State University as a subcontractor to TRI Austin.
Approved for public release by TRI Austin: distribution unlimited; 02 August 2018; by Carl W. Magnuson (NDE Division Director).
CEFDatabrowse Install Instructions
Dependencies are platform specific and can be found in requirements.
`> pip install databrowse`
`> cd databrowse_source_dir` `> python setup.py install`
- Added find function (ctrl+f) in CEFDatabrowse
- Improved error reporting in CEFDatabrowse
- Switched from x3dom to x_ite (x_ite supports built in x3d scripts)
- Added v1 of no provenance mode to db_generic_XML_file (removes all lip:process tags)
- Added v1 of data fusion custom view to db_directory (Simple search function and render for any tag in .xlp or .xlg files in current directory)
- Added v1 of db_git plugin (displays relavant details of a git repository such as commit history, directory structure, modified files/untracked files, and current branch) Requires GITPython module.
Added prompt during install to allow user to decide if they want to use pip to automatically install dependencies or not
- CEFDatabrowse now uses user directory based configuration files instead of system wide config files.
- Many bug fixes
- Approval for Public release following work with TRI Austin
- CEFDatabrowse, a server-less client, Implemented
- SDT File Viewer Plugin Implemented
- 3D Model Viewer Plugin Implemented
- Serial log viewer Plugin for LIMATIX thermoconductivity demo
- Magic bug fixes
- Various other bug fixes
- Approval for Public Release
- Packaging Cleanup
- License Change to BSD-3
- Databrowse Library Implemented
- Restructuring of Files for Packaging Completed
- Starting of Documentation
- Restructuring of Directory Plugin Output
- Complete Reworking of Speicmen Database Plugins
- Numerous Updates to Dataguzzler and DatacollectV2 Plugins
- All Use of etree.register_namespace Global Removed and Basic Namespace Handling Implemented
- Numerous Bugfixes
- Directory Restructuring For Distribution
- Style Updates for Several Plugins
- Tabular Views in DatacollectV2 Plugin
- Minor Bugfixes
- Major Updates to DatacollectV2, Checklist, Specimen/Xducer, and Dataguzzler
- Numerous Bugfixes
- Branch Merges
- Plugins Restructures into Python Modules
- Numerous Plugin Updates and Bugfixes
- Menus and Location Bars Added
- Numerous Style Updates
- Numerous Plugin Updates
- New Stylesheet using latest version of ISU Template
- Initial Commit of Baseline Plugins and Basic Infrastructure