passwords made simple
A simple password manager with a modern interface, with ability to synchronize databases using SSH.
Supports Linux, Windows and Mac.
More screenshots can be found here.
- File encryption
- In-memory encryption (until revealed/copied/etc)
- Automatic backups on save
- Sync databases using SSH
- Multiple hosts
- Automatic merge to avoid conflicts and losing data
- Works in hostile environments
- Copy values to clipboard
- Automatically clear after period
- Send values as keys to other applications
- Import/export data
- Currently supports csv and json
- Modern UI
- Standalone mode - useful for memory sticks and restrictive environments
Upcoming features can be seen on the roadmap.
Binaries are available on the releases page.
The portable and stand-alone releases require Java 9.
For help installing on your platform, see installation.
This project is open to contributions.