Specially designed to secure paperless file sharings within companies that put privacy and traceability in the heart of their problems of exchange, LinShare provides a simple solution completely intuitive.
- Linshare allows employees to upload files into their space
- Linshare can share files with internal or external collaborators
- Linshare offers several features to securely exchange
More information on http://www.linshare.org/
A Live demo of LinShare is available at https://demo.linshare.org/. This demo reflects the latest developments done on LinShare, it will be reseted and updated on regulary basis.
This instance of LinShare is set up with some test users, from user1 to user7. For firstname.lastname@example.org, password is password1, and so on for other users.
In order to see emails sent by LinShare, we also put at your disposal a webmail available at https://demo-webmail.linshare.org. The underlying mail server won't accept email if the recipient is different than the test users (@linshare.org).
If you want to share with some fake external users, use these following email addresses :
LinShare is now splitted into multiple repositories. You can clone the whole project using the following commands :
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare.git
LinShare server components:
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare-core.git
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare-ui-admin.git
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare-ui-user.git
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare-ui-upload-request.git
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare-ui-upload-proposition.git
- git clone https://github.com/linagora/linshare-upload-proposition.git