A mini-site for checking Google's GMail feed with Oauth. See a live example at http://emailed-me.appspot.com
Copy secrets.py.example to secrets.py and fill in the necessary information.
- SECRET_KEY is used by Flask. Run import os; os.random(24) and paste its results
- CONSUMER_KEY and CONSUMER_SECRET will work as is, or you can register your app and get a key/secret from Google
- TEST_GOOGLE_EMAIL and TEST_GOOGLE_PASSWORD can be used to test your application, but aren't required otherwise.
To run using the App Engine SDK, simply run:
within this directory.
To run outside of App Engine, either:
- add lib to your PYTHONPATH, or
- pip install -r requirements.pip
Testing is done using Twill. It is easiest to install the requirements via pip install -r requirements.pip, then run: