Project 3 - Sprint4: From Portland to Portland
- Part of the Practicum by Yandex Web Development Bootcamp Curriculum.
- Description of the project and its functionality
- Widths to use for breakpoints
This is a project about traveling across the US. We've made it so all the elements are displayed correctly on popular screen sizes. We recommend investing more time in completing this project, since it's more difficult than previous ones.
Description of the project and its functionality
A responsive website using HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, grid, BEM), built following to design mokup in Figma. Uded BEM methodology with a nested file structure. The project adapts to the width of various devices (from 320px to 1280px).
Widths to use for breakpoints
- 1280px and higher (standard laptops and beyond).
- From 1024px to 1280px (from a tablet in landscape to a standard laptop).
- From 768px to 1024px (from a tablet in portrait to a tablet in landscape).
- From 425px to 768px (from a large smartphone to a tablet in portrait).
- Up to 425px (mobile devices).
Stack: HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, grid, BEM)
The site was made up according to the Figma layout
Export images directly from Figma and optimize them here, so your project loads faster.