Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Fresh off the release of macOS Sierra, we've got a new version of AutoPkgr that includes some important fixes for 10.12 compatibility. We've also added amazingly easy one-click integration with the great new VirusTotalAnalyzer processor from Hannes Juutilainen, which checks downloaded files against the VirusTotal database.
Important note: this version of AutoPkgr no longer supports OS X Mountain Lion (10.8).
- Updated versions of MMMarkdown and MailCore2 used in AutoPkgr.
- Clarified wording on the selective notifications picker (thanks to @poundbangbash for the wordsmithing).
- Prepared for localization, starting with French. (#537, big thanks to Guillaume Gete)
- Left-aligned results of recipe searches.
- Updated hard-coded default list of AutoPkg repos used when GitHub is not accessible.
- Fixed issues with storing notification credentials in the AutoPkgr keychain in macOS Sierra. (#554, #555)
- Fixed the AutoPkgr Slack bot icon URL. (#527)
- Fixed a bug that would prevent notifications from being sent if the notification trigger actions were never customized. (#533)
- Fixed a bug that caused the width of the AutoPkgr window to snap back to defaults when clicking on the Notifications tab. (#499)
- Some typos found and corrected.
- Removed 10.8 support. AutoPkgr now requires Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.