This is the source code underlying the post Common statistical tests are linear models (or: how to teach stats). I explained it in this Twitter thread.
This is the main content:
- index.Rmd is the Rmarkdown code which generated the post.
- linear_tests_cheat_sheet.odt is a Libreoffice Writer document with the cheat sheet.
- simulations folder are the simulations of the accuracy of the parametric approximation to non-parametric tests.
Please contribute! For example:
- Raise issues if you have ideas.
- Submit pull requests if you want to participate improving it.
- Star it if you just want to follow updates
- Fork it to make your own spin!