Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Initial release of LINE SDK Swift. Now the LINE SDK is an open source project.
LINE SDK version 5 is not compatible with version 4.x. To upgrade to version 5, check the Migration Guide.
- Support LINE Login v2.1, which provide a fine-tuned authorization permissions and more safety authorizing flow. See LINE Login v2.1 for more about it.
Warning: Tokens from LINE Login v2.0 will be invalidated and your users will be logged out once you upgrade your SDK integration from version 4.x or earlier.
- ID Token with ECDSA verification based on OpenID protocol. It provides a secure way to verify user information.
- You can use a predefined login button to let your users login now. The button follows LINE Login button design guideline. It provides a quick way to integrate LINE Login to your app. See
- A potential issue which causes authorizing from LINE app may fail on devices with iOS 12.
- The automatically token refreshing should now work properly when receives a token expiring error from LINE Login Server.