- Reads and writes RDF/XML, Turtle and N3.
- Read/Write Linked Data client, using WebDav or SPARQL/Update
- Parses RDFa
- Local API for querying a store
- Compatible with RDFJS task force spec
- SPARQL queries (not full SPARQL)
- Smushing of nodes from
- Tracks provence of triples keeps metadata (in RDF) from HTTP accesses
See Tutorial for using rdflib.js for more information.
Possible out of date information is available from here: http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2005/ajar/ajaw/Developer.html.
Generate the dist directory
Make sure you have Node.js and Node Package Manager (npm) installed.
npm install --save rdflib
dist: Where the bundled libraries are built. Run 'make' to generate them.
test: Tests are here.
lib: Transpiled, non-bundled library is built here when the library is published to npm.
- XMLHTTPRequest (Node.js version)
Thanks to the many contributors who have been involved along the way. LinkedData team & TimBL