Rest.li is an open source REST framework for building robust, scalable RESTful architectures using type-safe bindings and asynchronous, non-blocking IO. Rest.li fills a niche for applying RESTful principals at scale with an end-to-end developer workflow for buildings REST APIs that promotes clean REST practices, uniform interface design and consistent data modeling.
- End-to-end framework for building RESTful APIs
- Approachable APIs for writing non-blocking client and server code using ParSeq
- Type-safe development using generated data and client bindings
- JAX-RS inspired annotation driven server side resource development
- Engineered and battle tested for high scalability and high availability
- Optional Dynamic Discovery subsystem adds client side load balancing and fault tolerance
- Backward compatibility checking to ensure all API changes are safe
- Support for batch operations, partial updates and projections
- Web UI for browsing and searching a catalog of rest.li APIs.
See our wiki for full documentation and examples.
- Discussion Group: Linkedin Rest.li Group
- Follow us on twitter: @rest_li
- Issue Tracking: github issue tracking