Binds domain or any arbitrary domain url to theme page/staticpage (MDomains)
It`s best way for create multiple websites on different multiple domains or subdomains from a single installation of October CMS. This is great for theme demos and host multiple of your own websites.
- Register regular pages or static pages for domain or url (static pages works if Rainlab.Pages plugin install)
- Register theme for domain or url (does not depend on an active theme)
- Suffixing the internal page obtains from the binding path and the current request
- Very flexible routing setting
- Adding replacing all url on page according to your bindings table
- Filter which domains can use backend
For details see the plugin documentation and example settings on my Live demo
- Back-end (mdomains/admin): https://mdomains.test.linkonoid.com/backend/backend/auth/signin
- Front-end: https://domain1.test.linkonoid.com, https://domain2.test.linkonoid.com (static page), https://domain3.test.linkonoid.com, https://domain3.test.linkonoid.com/newajax
Why is this plugin paid?
- You are guaranteed to receive support;
- You help the OctoberCMS project to develop, as 30% of the payment goes to its development and in no way associated with a benefit for the developer this plugin, because the cost does not cover the time spent on its development